Friday, October 23, 2015

Evil Goth Mermaid

Made this one for Halloween card swap.. using image from Aurora Wings.. Evil Goth Mermaid with Skulls.. a gorgeous gothic image from Mitzi which you can find here.. colour her with copic marker.. 

No cutting dies use for this card.. only adding gauze fabric, lil message bottle, shell, pearls.. and sentiment.. well I just realize I don't have any halloween theme stamp.. and also couldn't print anything cause my computer still error at that time.. so I decided to hand write the sentiment.. well.. not proud with the result hahhaha.. but hope it still can be read.. *blushing*

soo here's the card :D



Closer look at the image.. *uhmm* just ignore my mistake on colouring her scales... a bit sleepy .. just realize the mistake after I finished colouring it.. hahhaha



Thank you so much for stopping by today.. till the next post then.. cyaa.. <3 

hugs,
~RoRa

Entering this card at:

Aurora Wings : #19 - Day of Dead / Dia de los Muertos (1/3)
Left of Centre : #100 - LOC (Horror, Gothic, Halloween) (3/3)
Inspiration Destination : #56 - Anything Goes 
The Corrosive Challenge : #234 - The Dark Side (3/3)
Dream Valley : #117 - Halloween (3/3)
Glitter and Sparkle : #159 - Halloween (3/3)
That Craft Place : Halloween (3/3)
Inky Chicks : #58 - Halloween 

3 comments:

  1. I see no mistake. Your coloring is gorgeous, RoRa! Love that you've used a non Halloween image for a wonderful Halloween card. FAbulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think of the seaside when i think of halloween, but this card shows how well it works! very different and clever...Thanks for joining our challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful take on this image, RoRa! I love that you also used beautiful colors that aren't traditionally associated with Halloween. The whole thing totally works, though! I'm not sure if I spot any 'mistake' you talk about... ^^; Love the cheese cloth and bottle detail! Wonderful work!! Thank you for joining our challenge again, RoRa!

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete